The Electric Wall Diffuser is part of the “Un Air de Diptyque” collection. It is original in its exclusive fragrance-release process, which relies on air to release the fragrance and ensures the greatest fidelity of each perfume. Choosing and changing the fragrance according to your desires is made possible by “Un Air de Diptyque.”
This new diffuser rounds off the range with its nomadic approach. Aesthetic, compact and practical, it is easy to use and move from one room to the next. You can also carry it with you in a suitcase, using it to fragrance any location you might visit. It contains power cords for the EU, US, Japan, UK, Canada, Australia/New Zealand, and Korea.
Instructions for assembly are included inside of the product box.
- To ensure proper ventilation, the front and back of the vent opening should not be blocked or covered.
- The electric wall diffuser is recommended for scenting mid-sized spaces (8.75 ft2)
- Once the unit is connected to the power outlet, switch on the ventilation system using the sensor on the vent of the diffuser case. Simply touch the diffuser vent for one second: a light stream of air indicates the device is working.
- Replacement plugs are available upon request.
- Use the sensor to switch off the ventilation system manually by touching the diffuser scent for one second. The diffuser switches off automatically after a pre-programmed cycle of two hours.
- Our Fragrance Capsules are currently available in several fragrances within the woody, floral, fruity and herbal families. Please feel free to discover our Capsules here.
- Keep the electric wall diffuser and the scented insert out of the reach of children and animals.
- Do not handle the electric wall diffuser with wet hands or bring it into contact with moisture/water.
- We strongly recommend that you do not place the electric wall diffuser near any source of heat, such as a radiator or fireplace.
- Do not open the black diffuser case of the electric wall diffuser or the scented insert.
- Only use the electric wall diffuser indoors.
- Disconnect the device from the power outlet before opening the vent to change the scented insert.
Please feel free to shop the Electric Wall Diffuser here.