The diptyque candle glass is a practical and decorative recipient that will bring a touch of character to a work space, make a stylish bathroom tidy or brighten up a living room. It could even be used as a small vase, a trinket bowl, a pencil pot, etc. Once your candle has burnt out, we recommend using this quick and easy method for removing the wax residue from the glass:
- Wait for the burnt candle to cool, then put it in the freezer overnight.
- The next day, take the candle out of the freezer and leave it at room temperature for an hour. Turn the glass upside-down and tap the bottom with the palm of your hand to remove the shrunken wax oval, using the handle of a spoon if necessary.
- Remove the metal base that holds the wick with pliers if it is still stuck to the bottom of the glass.
- Finish by wiping the inside of your glass with a damp, soapy cloth.
- Please note, candle jars are not able to be recycled in the USA at this time.